- 1 cup dried white mulberries
- 3 tbsps maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Process the mulberries in a dry blender on low speed or a food processor until they are in small chunks. Don’t over process, you don’t want them to become powder or start sticking together.
- Add the mulberries, maple syrup, and coconut sugar to a bowl. Mix to coat the mulberries completely.
- Spread out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 mins at 325F.
- Remove from the oven, let it cool, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and break apart into large chunks.
- Keep in the fridge to retain the hard brittle texture. Or you can freeze if for an even harder texture.