1) Streusel topped.
2) Jumbo sized.
3) Super chunky.
4) Contain the worlds best fruit (a.k.a. mango).
5) Made to the tune of Do You Know The Muffin Man.
Number 1 could be taken care of with some oats and maple syrup. Number 2 could be taken care of if someone would buy me the jumbo muffin pan that’s been on my wishlist for forever! These muffins are all about numbers 3 and 4. And number 5…well just watch the video 🙂Print
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the banana, coconut sugar, and non-dairy milk.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and spices.
- Add the wet mixture and stir to combine.
- Gently stir in the mango.
- Spoon into a muffin pan lined with paper liners.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 350F.
- Let them cool before removing from the pan.
- Keep in the fridge.
What would you add to my characteristics of awesome muffins list?