- 1 frozen banana
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 5 corn tortillas
- 1/2–1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam/preserves (I love Polaner All Fruit spreads)
- Blend the bananas, non-dairy milk, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender until smooth. Pour into a shallow dish and set aside.
- Wrap one tortilla in a damp paper towel. Microwave for 10 seconds to soften it.
- While it is still soft, add a large spoonful of blueberry jam and a handful of fresh blueberries. Roll it up. Secure the roll with two toothpicks.
- Repeat with the rest of the rolls.
- Heat up a non-stick pan.
- Soak one of the rolls in the batter. Move the batter-coated roll to the hot pan.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 2 minutes per side. After the first flip you can remove the toothpicks. You want the tortilla to brown but not burn, so don’t take your eyes off of it. Once all sides are slightly browned, remove from the pan. Scrape off any burnt bits from the bottom of pan.
- Repeat for the rest of the rolls.
- Top with the sauce (remaining batter), fresh blueberries, and lemon zest.