Healthier Monster Cookies full of yummy peanut butter, oats, and chocolate, but minus the candy and sweetened with maple syrup. An easy, fun, feel-good spin!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix to form a thick dough.
- Scoop/roll into balls. Press lightly to flatten (they will spread some on their own too)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10 minutes before moving from the pan. Eat!
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze for longer storage.
*Or 1/2 cup oat flour
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 147mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: baking, breakfast, dairy-free, egg-free, healthy, m&ms, oatmeal, one bowl, peanut butter