Golden Milk Donuts. Easy, fluffy, turmeric-infused baked donuts with just the right amount of spice and a sweet golden glaze on top. Vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 cup (240g) Edward and Sons Native Forest Organic Turmeric Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup (60g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup (70g) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) oat flour
- 2 tbsp (15g) coconut flour*
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cardamom (optional)
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the Native Forest Organic Turmeric Coconut Milk, applesauce, coconut sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Pipe into a greased donut pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes at 350ºF. Cool completely.
- Whisk together the glaze ingredients, adding milk slowly to create a thick but drizzle-able glaze.
- Dip donuts into the glaze, shaking off excess. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and refrigerate until glaze is set.
*Makes for a fluffier texture, more oat flour is okay too though.
- Serving Size: 1 donut
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: turmeric, doughnut, oat flour, baked, healthy, dairy free, fluffy, egg free, easy, one bowl, glazed,