Chewy baked almond butter oatmeal bars sweetened naturally and topped with dark chocolate. An easy yummy snack or healthy dessert, vegan and gluten-free!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a food processor combine dates, almond butter, and coconut oil. Process to form a sticky paste.
- Add the oats, oat flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Process to combine.
- Press into a greased/lined baking pan (8×5″).
- Bake for 20-22 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool, then top with melted chocolate and chill for at least 1-2 hours.
- Sprinkle with flaky salt, slice, and enjoy!
*Can sub nondairy milk, they will be a bit drier.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 17g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, snack, breakfast, dessert, easy, healthy, sugar free