This easy 5 Ingredient Popcorn Granola is a mashup of two of the best by-the-handful snacks into one sweet-salty offbeat treat!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups air popped popcorn ((see video for an easy DIY microwave method))
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon ((optional))
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine the oats, popcorn, salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the maple syrup and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper, spreading into one thin layer. Firmly press the mixture together to form a solid rectangle, this makes for larger clusters after baking.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375F.
- Let it cool for at least 30 minutes before breaking apart into chunks.
- Store in an airtight container. It will last for 1-2 weeks.